Skip to main content

My Journey to a Great Partnership

What a week-end!!! I don’t think I have done this before. I left on Friday for Buffalo New York for a book launch (an amazing event by the way), came back the same day and got home almost at 1 AM. At seven in the morning on Saturday, I hit the road again for a four hour drive to Ottawa. We got there around noon and I played two Basketball games (that we lost) and went out with most of the players for the reception. I went to bed at 1 AM and I was on the road back to Toronto at 9 in the morning on Sunday, another four hour drive.

I got to Toronto just in time for a Goal Achievers meeting at 4 pm, and then I went to another meeting. By the time I was done around 9.30 pm on Sunday, I couldn’t contain my excitement (I couldn’t even feel that I was tired). Please don’t think that I am on drugs lol.

In his classic “Think and Grow Rich” Napoleon Hill wrote: “There can be no richer man than he who has found a labor of love and who is busily engaged in performing it, for labor is the highest form of human expression of desire. Labor is the liaison
between the demand and the supply of all human needs, the forerunner of all human progress, the medium by which the imagination of man is given the wings of action. And all labor of love is sanctified because it brings the joy of self-expression to him who performs it”


I have found my labor of love. It’s called helping others achieve their dreams. And when I am doing that, time seems to fly and I don’t even feel that I am tired. Funny enough, out of the blue, people seem to come from nowhere to help me achieve mine. The last few weeks have been unbelievable. From acquiring Goal Achievers Canada to having great business partners, it doesn’t seem to stop.

Just yesterday, I was talking with Jean-Guy Francoeur (my new business partner and mentor) and what he was telling me got me so excited that I couldn’t sleep last night. He painted my future in such a way that I was thinking “what did I do to deserve all this?”
These kinds of moments make me remember all those days and nights (even now sometimes) when I was working hard with nothing to show for, hoping that one day I will see the end of the tunnel. Jean-Guy showed it to me yesterday. It is going to be a fun ride working with him.

For those of you who e-mailed me last week, on May 7, you will be there for a treat. Do you know why? Jean-Guy is one of the speakers. He has a solid marketing system, when put in place, can rock your world (as it did with mine yesterday). By the way, I have 2 tickets left to give away for free ($300 of value) to my blog readers (first come first served). Just e-mail me at pbizindavyi6@gmail.com and we will have a chat. For the details of the seminar, please go to www.theprofitleaders.com

I am going to leave you with this cool message I got today from Mike Dooley. I really loved it

“Even though you can't physically see a tree growing, it doesn't mean it's not. Right?
Same with the world spinning? Gravity clinging? So next time the masses are huddled at your feet, pining about dreams they claim are not coming true, you might remind them of this. Every day you get closer”.


Moral of the story? Do you want to lose some basketball games and still be excited? Just e-mail me, I will tell you how

Always a pleasure

Patrick
The Journeyman
pbizindavyi6@gmail.com
Twitter: @journeymanstory

Comments

  1. Your passion and commitment to others Patrick inspires me to be the best I can be.

    I recorded this audio for your blog readers: http://jgfmarketing.com/are-you-playing-with-playoff-intensity/

    Enjoy!
    JG Francoeur
    Author, MESSY Manager

    P.S. Get a complimentary copy of my book http://www.messymanager.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to my wedding

Where do I start? I don't really know. As I am waiting for my flight at Kigali airport, with tears in my eyes, I am thinking about the last few days. There are no words that can explain what I have experienced in this month of December 2010. As Phil Collins said, it's another day in paradise. The person who said that words are powerful was so right. It took a few words from my then girlfriend, now wife (are you kidding me!!!!), to start a series of events that led me to this moment. She just said: “Honey, this long distance thing is killing me”. Having been in a couple of long distance relationships, I knew what she meant. This time, it was different. I had to do something, otherwise, this relationship would end up like the other ones. I had promised myself to do whatever it took to make this one work. As I hung up the phone, I thought I had to move mountains. I had to find a way to meet her. Originally, my intention was to visit her in July 2011, however, this felt like a cent

My Journey to a meeting with Gandhi

You must be thinking that I lost my mind when I say that I met Gandhi. Don't worry. I am doing fine. I met him only in a story that I heard. Do you want to hear it? I know you do. So I will tell the story Long time ago, there was a lady in India whose son was eating too much sugar. She tried so many times in vain to ask him to stop eating sugar. After a while, she thought that Gandhi could help. She took her son to Gandhi and begged him to tell him to stop eating sugar. He carefully listen to the lady, and then went: “Please come back in two weeks, I will be able to help you” Two weeks later, the lady came back to see Gandhi. The Mahatma looked in the young boy's eyes and told him: “Please stop eating too much sugar”. That was it. The lady could not believe it. “Do you mean I had to wait two weeks for you to ask my son to stop eating sugar” she said. “Why couldn't tell him in the first place?” Then, Gandhi simply said: “You see madam. Two weeks ago, I was still eating sugar

My Journey to my meeting with Bob Proctor

He is a hero of mine, I have studied his material for years, I had met him once and at that time he even signed one of the books he gave to me. But, spending three hours in an intimate setting, hearing him calling my name, him talking to me from a few feet away was just a dream come true. Bob Proctor is simply a genius. He has been studying the laws of success for over fifty years, but he has a simple way of explaining things that I found myself saying “wow” all the time. I have listened to his audios, read his book and saw hundreds of his videos. It has come to the point where I can finish his sentences before he finishes them. But seeing him live telling his story is another thing. Call me crazy, but I just believe that I will end up working with him. I don't know how or when this is going to happen, but I know I will. It is with the same belief that I know I will one day meet Michael Jordan and Nelson Mandela (being with Pathe'O few weeks ago made me feel I am not that far